Cognitive Educational Evaluations
The road to success for your child begins with diagnostic testing. A Cognitive Education Evaluation may be initiated by the parent or recommended by the school.
Cognitive Educational Evaluations consist of:
- An in-depth interview with the child’s parents to understand their concerns
- Comprehensive diagnostic testing (two testing sessions each 1-1/2 to 2 hours in length) to determine whether – Learning disabilities exist, what the disabilities are, and what other strengths a child may have that he or she can build on
- An analysis of the child’s cognitive, academic and processing skills
- Recommendations on the appropriate level and type of intervention and support that may be needed
- A meeting with parents to discuss results and recommendations.
- A written report sent to the home within 2 weeks
All evaluations are conducted by our professional staff of advanced education specialists who have worked extensively with thousands of children and their families.
For details on testing fees, specific questions about the testing, or to schedule a meeting with one of our education specialists, call our office at 314-966-3088.