Workshops are customized and created to meet your specific professional development and training needs, as well as for meeting the needs of your families, students, or residents.
We have workshops that are specific to Early Educators/Preschool Teachers, School Age Teachers, Parents, and Students. However, if your group doesn’t fall into any of these categories, feel free to give us a call, as we can customize topics for presentation.
Examples of Workshop Topics Include:
- Intro to Learning Disabilities
- Learning Disabilities Simulation
- Classroom Modifications
- The IEP Process for Parents & Educators
- Autism Overview
- Positive Behavior Support at Home or School
- Homework, Study Skills & Organizational Techniques
- Early Warning Signs of Learning Disabilities
- Social Skills for Students with LD & ADHD
- Fundamentals of Dyslexia Screening and Assessment in Public Schools
Workshop length can be adjusted to meet your timetable and will be presented by one of our trained and certified special educators – all of whom have worked in the field for many years! Remember – if you need a topic that you don’t see listed – just ask! Our staff has the experience to provide what you need!
To inquire about specific fees, available dates, presenter information, etc., please call our office at 314-966-3088. All workshops provided on a sliding-scale fee structure. Title 1 funds may be used for workshops and training, and clock hours are available for training.